Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Welcome Kathryn!


Hi, my name is Kathryn Keach, I have recently moved to Moab.


I am a Certified, Licensed Massage Therapist; I will be practicing massage therapy at The Good Place, located at 350 south 400 east, Fridays thru Mondays.

I specialize in upper back, neck and shoulder pain. I have had a great deal of success in treating migraines, whiplash and TMJ syndrome and dysfunction. I have also had a great deal of success relieving low back pain, sciatica and arm pain, as well as repetitive use and sports injuries.

I have learned various bodywork techniques for the last 14 years, my style is based on my clients needs, combining all that I have learned both in the classroom as well as what experience has and continues to teach me. I received my accreditation from the Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood CO.

I believe that healing is a proclamation of faith and that when given the tools to heal and opportunity one can create a harmony in both body and mind.

Whether you are looking to relax or pain management or if you are recovering from a sports injury, I invite you to call and schedule an appointment today.

See you soon!!

Kathryn Keach

801-376-7855

Friday & Monday
9am – 6pm

Saturday & Sunday
9am – 7pm

No comments: